* One third the weight of an equivalent lead acid battery;
* Over 2000 deep discharge cycles compared to typically around 300 for lead acid;
* More usable capacity than that of similar amp hour lead acid batteries;
* High discharge rate capability, 10C continuous, 20C pulse discharge;
* Unlike lead acid batteries, can be left in a partially discharged state for extended periods without causing permanent damage;
* Extremely low self discharge rate, about 1~2% per month;
* Does not suffer from "thermal runaway" .It is be accuse there is a special component called PTC insertion (Positive temperature Coefficient).When temperature gets too high, PTC refrigerates by augmenting its resistance, then current steps down until interior temperature gets normal.
* Can be used safely in wide ambient temperatures of -20 to 60 deg.C without any degradation in performance.
* Can be connected in series for higher voltages or parallel for higher capacity.
* Maintenance free;
* Does not contain any toxic heavy metals such as lead, cadmium, nor any corrosive acids or alkalis thus making LiFePO4 batteries the most environmentally friendly battery chemistry available;
The capacity and dimension can customize according to your request. (For replacement of lead acid battery,the same size of SLA battery)